Take our 2-step quiz to see what style of lashes we recommend for your unique eye shape and desired look.
Which eye shape is closest to yours?
- Almond (will format with images and buttons)
- Almond eyes are exactly that, shaped like almonds with either one or both sides having a slight point to them.
- Monolid eyes feature little to no crease and appear to have a flatter overall eyelid surface.
- Hooded eyes feature a natural crease that makes your eyelids not as easily seen. If you have a harder time seeing your eyelid than you most likely have hooded eyes.
- Deep Set
- Set deeper into the facial structure, deep set eyes create a more pronounced brow bone and eyelid with their placement.